One of the important things of women’s beauty is removing unwanted hair from their body.
This is necessary to make your skin appear flawless and stunning. To remove hair, women use different treatments and techniques like shaving, waxing, using epilators and some opt for laser hair removals.
While all these methods offer the wanted results, the hair comes back in few weeks and you wish if there was some way you could suppress the hair growth.
Today we are showing you a Burmese remedy which will not only reduce the growth of your body hair however will remove scars and add a glow to your skin.
So, girls put your worries aside and scroll over to discover a remarkable remedy:
For this solution, first remove the hair from your body from the root through your routine hair removal method like waxing or epilator.
Now your skin prepared for the treatment. For this you will need two ingredients– thanaka powder and kusumba oil.
- Mix thanaka powder and kusumba oil and make thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the skin when you’ve already removed your hair.
- Rub in the paste and leave it on your skin for 3-4 hours.
- As the paste starts getting dry, apply little kusumba oil over it.
- After 3-4 hours, clean the paste with lukewarm water.
- Continue this remedy as long as you want to.
- This treatment is a natural process and will add a glow to your skin.
- For finest results, it is recommended to leave the paste overnight.
- Thanaka powder is good for skin as it helps to eliminates blemishes, acne scars, darks spots.
- It also helps to remove sun tan and offers a healthy shine to the skin.