Your hunt for a seasonal dish that’s high in protein and fiber and low in fat is over.
- 1 cup parsnips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup beets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup turnips, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 1-inch cubes fresh ginger
- Black pepper and sea salt to taste
- 2 8 oz venison tenderloins
Wild game meat, like venison, which is low in fat, is an excellent source of iron, riboflavin (energy production), and niacin (toxin removal).